Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oregon Owl Cam Report! Jim in AZ is on Deck!






Sue in Oregon sent me this note and the photos above a little earlier tonight:

So the Owl and I went to the Stone Cliff Inn today. It's about ten minutes from me and beautiful! If you ever get out this way, I'll take you to lunch there. They have the best salmon chowder in a bread bowl. Mmmm.
If you're a "Twilight" fan, it is where a lot of scenes were filmed. It's where Edward Sparkled.

If you have the movie (which I know you do) the inside is where the commentary was filmed and the people interviewed.
Any-whoo, (get it? Owl, whoo... Ahem) I need and address of the next person that gets the owl. Thanks for doing this it's been fun!

Thanks for the report Sue! Jim in Arizona is next for Team Owl!


No comments:

Post a Comment