Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Owl and Bat Cam updates!




Less than 24 hours after the project started I've got about half the States spoken for! I love the enthusiasm. Just goes to show I'm not the only geek in the planet that thinks this will be fun.
The Owl cam and the Bat Cam are both speeding their ways to Mississippi and Missouri even as we speak. I'm looking forward to hearing how the shoot went and seeing digital photos of the possible choices and maybe the final choice. Maybe opening the cam, whatever. Remember though: Get set up, figure out what you are going to try for, wind the camera and take the shot, 1 shot only! Don't wind to the next frame, let the next photographer do that! If you decide to post something to your blog about the experience, let me know and I'll link to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment