Saturday, January 9, 2010

Two New States!


Maine and Connecticut signed up today! I'll be putting together the teams this weekend. I'd love to see the cameras move through the lists pretty quickly. I'm guessing its going to take about 6 months with shipping times being what they are. Maybe I an optimize the shipping by having states close to each other shipping to the next close state. No Alaskan's reading the blog? Where are you guys at. It would be cool to include a couple of Territories in the pool too. Puerto Rico? Guam? Anybody out there?
I hear The Owl's first state, Mississippi, can't get the Owl Cam before Tuesday due to the shipping location and being out of town Monday. That means the Bat's can jump ahead right from the get go!
Looks like I need to hear from the Northern Heartland for their states too. Come on people, it's not too cold up there to get on the net!

No comments:

Post a Comment